Saturday, May 15, 2010

12 May 2010 - Jakarta Pitbull Concert

Pitbull was so fuckin' damn awesome!!!!!! i am not regret to watch that concert!!! i got ticket from om Adrie Subono. at first i was confused because no one who wanted to accompany me to watch that concert :'( finally, one of my friend wanna accompany me!! yihaaaaaaa :D
5200 spectator dancing, singing, jumping!! HELLyeah, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! but unfortunately, inside the venue is not allowed to bring SLR, so i took the photos during the concert with a camera phone :(





and i come home at 12am. soooo tired!! my legs are sore because I am too long to standing >,< but that all is not futile :D when im home, i haven't sleepy yet and getting bored, so i took some photos of me :p i think i'ts drug when i was bored...






lace dress : garage sale
converse : converse

No comments:

Post a Comment